Exams

well im not sure IF i want to comment - coz seems im already part of this thread lol!

Axxxo ..............sshhhhhhhhh dont tell everyone you got me on the brain LOL :faint::whacko: problem is you just cant keep up with me and Anto LOL!!

Anyways j4v3d, Glad your last exam has been and gone. and Dan yup you got a way to go yet, but youll get there.
Now chill for a couple of months until results are in. Whats done is done as they say. Be happy what ever your results as im sure you done your best!

Now as for that job thingy -well it aint easy out there, But when you go for interviews you gotta make them want YOU create a good impression - always clean and tidy ( no shirt tails etc) 1st impressions politeness and a smile go a veeeeeeery long way!

As everyone said life starts NOW!!!! youll soon have a job and be moaning wishing you were back at school!
My son leaves school soon. Thankfully for him no A level exams as its course work A level Btec (or summit) But he has found it hard trying to find a job since christmas. Hes now 18 but got no experience.

mmmm catch 22 there. you cant get experience IF no one gives you a job!! and you cant get a job without experience

Even if your living with parents they will need help with bills. :(

When my son finishes school i will loose his Child benefit £80 per month, so he will have left school, be home all day looking for a job, which also means at home more eating more using pc more printing cvs etc costing me more money but the government stop his child benefit coz hes no longer a child - But his expenses get higher, UNTIL he finds a job then as parents we need to ask for housekeeping, and you cant take £80 a month of your child can you?????
Thank god hes not going to Uni cos that cost a packet!
So there you see it its NOT easy
Enjoy your meal with your friends this evening j4v3d! :):)

Hey well done j4v3d :happy:

thanks jodav it has been a tough 3 years, i know Linny, real life will be tougher, but im looking forward to it, ive always known it has not been straightforward, there will be hurdles to overcome, sometimes i wont be able to, but im not going to let anything get me down, im going to go in to everything feeling confident and give my all, if future bosses dont want me then tough look. In the meantime i will prob look to do some freelance work, earn a little money here and there. not going to sit around and relax, got debts to pay off, and that will be done by myself, not the help of my parents, those days have long gone, im old enough to bath myself and wipe my own backside, so im old enough to start pulling my weight and not end up as a lazy ass sat on a couch 24/7 living off benefits!

i want to work now and earn some money, i dont care where i start from, cause i will build myself up, always have done :)

so im old enough to start pulling my weight and not end up as a lazy ass sat on a couch 24/7 living off benefits!

i want to work now and earn some money, i dont care where i start from, cause i will build myself up, always have done

excellent attitude! if only more people could have that attitude! x

like me, i put myself down to easily. lol

there is no reason to Dan, work hard and you shall reap your rewards, i believe in hard work pays off. Us young ones are lucky, back in the days the people use to slave away 24/7 for a few quid.

the new generation of kids are just too lazy, look for shortcuts and not willing to work hard.

Exams are finished, and the summer is here, bring it! :)

Feel as though i may have to resit one in August, but nothing is stopping me from having a little fun now.. lol

I must admit, i've got a headache, been up real early the past two days, and my head was hurting during the exams, to the extent that i wanted to flip the table over.

got my results today, well chuffed, i got a 2:2 few marks off a 2:1 that is just my luck, but im more than happy with what i have acheived, it has been a tough stressful year which i have struggled in, but happy with the outcome

i was sweating for England today lol couldn't even logon the computer their LOL

Cheers linny, was a tough time towards the end of my degree, my grandma passed away just before easter holidays. Im really happy. Cant wait for the graduation now

Congratulations Javed, what is your degree in??
205.jpg

Information and Communication Technologies????? is this what your ICT stands for?? If so don't forget to give out the information and communicate it to me LOL

Congrats once again

Information and Communication Technologies????? is this what your ICT stands for?? If so don't forget to give out the information and communicate it to me LOL

Congrats once again

got it in one wheelo. what kind of info do you want communicating? lol

Back