Explanation Needed

Keithfzs

New here and I have a VU+solo2 enigma2 blackhole, I can only get BBC ITV Channel 4 n 5 on at the moment as my server seems to be down (i think).

I have done an autobuquet 2 update and dreambox edit on my pc which talks to the box ok, i can do a crossepg d/l to see bouquets and all the channels. But when i select a sattelite channel just a black screen. snr 70% +

Help

Has my provider gone?? am i allowed to name him to see if anyone knows what has happened as subscribed 12mths and only 4 mths into that. He could be on holiday n server fecked I dont know, his website down and not answering emails.

Cheers

If everything is working your end, it is possible. Its all based on trust and a lot of people are not trustworthy.

He has been reliable for 28 months, i have had 2 boxes off him and know some others who also have their boxes and subscription with him (yes theres is down too) so I am wondering

if he on holiday and server website etc has gone tits up so therefore have to wait until he gets back

or

his server has been closed

Been with him 28 mths and my 2nd box off him, also know others who have been with him longer (yes theirs is down too)

hoping he just on holiday lol if not i need a new one ? any ideas

Been with him 28 mths and my 2nd box off him, also know others who have been with him longer (yes theirs is down too)

hoping he just on holiday lol if not i need a new one ? any ideas

Send him an email if he is away or not he would get back.

Back