extreme editor

marcoose

TK Veteran
can anybody help ive got extreme editor installed with a line something has gone wrong with it so ive tried removing it it removes from the plugins then when i reinstall it the line is still there which i dont want cos i want my provider to put a different line on any ideas how i can remove it so i get a clean editor?

Are you wanting to keep the plugin? If so enter the plugin and press menu then number 7 (I think) it will reset the app code
can anybody help ive got extreme editor installed with a line something has gone wrong with it so ive tried removing it it removes from the plugins then when i reinstall it the line is still there which i dont want cos i want my provider to put a different line on any ideas how i can remove it so i get a clean editor?

Are you wanting to keep the plugin? If so enter the plugin and press menu then number 7 (I think) it will reset the app code
by doing that will it wipe the line ive got on there now?and yes i want to keep the plugin what is happening at the moment is when i try to remove the editor plugin and reinstall it the line is still there

by doing that will it wipe the line ive got on there now?and yes i want to keep the plugin what is happening at the moment is when i try to remove the editor plugin and reinstall it the line is still there
and import boq every hour is missing so thats why i need a clean extrme editor

The original code is linked with the line so in theory yes it should.
so what your saying is if i press number 7 that will give me a clean extreme editor so then i could remove it then reinstall it and it should be back to normal with import bouq every hour?

What I am saying is if you go to:
Plugins
Xtream Editor
Menu
Number 7 (I think)
It will reset your app code, the app code you have now is linked to your current line in Xtream Editor you shouldn't have to uninstall the plugin at all. Did your provider set-up Xtream Editor for you?

What I am saying is if you go to:
Plugins
Xtream Editor
Menu
Number 7 (I think)
It will reset your app code, the app code you have now is linked to your current line in Xtream Editor you shouldn't have to uninstall the plugin at all. Did your provider set-up Xtream Editor for you?
as in send code yes

I have reset xtream editor a few times in the past and it does give you a new clean plug in, but you will then have to re send the mac code number to your provider as your current service will be wiped.

I have reset xtream editor a few times in the past and it does give you a new clean plug in, but you will then have to re send the mac code number to your provider as your current service will be wiped.
tell me how you reset it mate?

Back