Extreme picture judder

Adz786

Hi guys really need your help with the extreme picture judder im getting on every channel..

Ive reflashed my box to the latest version of openvix, i have the miraclebox premium micro hd..got the latest mcgamd reinstalled and factory restored everything..

I have the wf100 cables and the splitter that was recommened from a tk vet on here.

Below are my power levels aby help guys..im not fussed the hd channels are gone but i cant even watch the sd..

Thanks everyone.
6303eefef6fdd0bccfbee3c5e6ddda06.jpg

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Hi guys really need your help with the extreme picture judder im getting on every channel..

Ive reflashed my box to the latest version of openvix, i have the miraclebox premium micro hd..got the latest mcgamd reinstalled and factory restored everything..

I have the wf100 cables and the splitter that was recommened from a tk vet on here.

Below are my power levels aby help guys..im not fussed the hd channels are gone but i cant even watch the sd..

Thanks everyone.
6303eefef6fdd0bccfbee3c5e6ddda06.jpg

Why don't you get a test line from somewhere else try that first..,

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Why don't you get a test line from somewhere else try that first..,

Hi

My line is from a tk vet on here and it has been perfect but i can try and ask i suppose no harm..thanks

Hi

My line is from a tk vet on here and it has been perfect but i can try and ask i suppose no harm..thanks

Mines from a vet also... But isn't great at all

what name is on the splitter?
your power levels look ok, all within range.
is the box hard wired to the modem/router? - not using wifi?

that's ok, so we've ruled out the splitter, power levels, wifi and a few other things, this just leaves your provider and the softcam.
try a new softcam from downloads section with the existing line, if it's still no better, try a line from elsewhere.

Before we go any further, are we talking about one or two obscure channels like Dmax+1 and Made In Barnsley?
if you are getting distortion/freeze on sport/movies and other popular entertainment channels then this isn't normal, which channels is this occuring on?

that's ok, so we've ruled out the splitter, power levels, wifi and a few other things, this just leaves your provider and the softcam.
try a new softcam from downloads section with the existing line, if it's still no better, try a line from elsewhere.

Before we go any further, are we talking about one or two obscure channels like Dmax+1 and Made In Barnsley?
if you are getting distortion/freeze on sport/movies and other popular entertainment channels then this isn't normal, which channels is this occuring on?
Tjanks

Another forum member told me to get the mcfg file in the download suction which i did and replaced the existing one my box but no luck..

Its every channel from bbc one to movie..even the freeview channels in sd are having picture judder.

I tried to new providers this morning but no luck..i dont mind the hd being off but sd is unwatchable.

Back