Extreme picture judder

5-2400mhz splitter works prefectly fine.

if you are getting juddering on bbc 1 SD then that counts the line out as a line is not needed for 1-5 sd.

on the splitter, you have three cables attached.
The one with black on it looks like the feed coming into the house
the two with brass fittings look like they should go to box and router

Cool yeh i understand..thanks il try later

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

I dont think i can mpve one of the brass cable because its only 60cm in length and goes from the white to the splitter in

Just make sure the cable with black tab on is your incoming cable fitted to inbound port on splitter and dont matter which way round the 2 outputs go ok

I dont think i can mpve one of the brass cable because its only 60cm in length and goes from the white to the splitter in

It doesn't matter if it's not long enough, you can't have the incoming feed going into the 'out' socket, you may have to buy a longer cable or move the box or router, it has to be configured like this
split.jpg

It doesn't matter if it's not long enough, you can't have the incoming feed going into the 'out' socket, you may have to buy a longer cable or move the box or router, it has to be configured like this
View attachment 31502
Cool..it worked for more than yr.just last month its starting to mess up..but yeh il give it a go.thanks

splitter may work but can let in interference as outside the range vm use,i wonder if a knock on the door visit could happen?
have you tried box in another house?

splitter may work but can let in interference as outside the range vm use,i wonder if a knock on the door visit could happen?
have you tried box in another house?
You getting me worried..you mean they will randomely come to my house..do i disconnect the box then

Ok lads.

Im home and have put the cable thecway yiu suggested..but still the same issue

The splitter now
bd57e16ac41fc87569619812555ec721.jpg

try rebooting the router and box, restart softcam and see if it's any better, if not you may have a duff tuner in the box

try rebooting the router and box, restart softcam and see if it's any better, if not you may have a duff tuner in the box
I agree with dodgy tuner, have you swapped cables with router and box, even without line or softcam your basic 1-5 sd channels should work fine I think.

when you reflashed box did you setup from start and not use settings restore?
Yeh i done it from scratch and followed the e2 openvix guide on techkings..i think msybe its a tuner fault..as even my sd chaneels without a softcam still have judder..

I have a 2 yr guarantee on the box from w o s so il see what they say

Back