"Eye follow" issue

sneaky

Hi, I'm using a zgemma on ipab with Xtreme editor but I couldn't download yesterday's "eye follow" streams. Anyone else have the same issue or anyone have an idea on how to fix it.
Thanks.

You need to check with your provider that he is still streaming it as a lot dropped it after xmas when the main source supplier stopped.

You need to check with your provider that he is still streaming it as a lot dropped it after xmas when the main source supplier stopped.
Thanks for the reply.
He's still doing it as his was working using android box through his app rather than through Xtreme editor.

With ipab build no longer being supported its probably best that you flash a new image on your receiver.

Ipab is gone now and not updated, I either use Wooshbuild Infinity or standard Open Atv and add the plugins I want. That's just my preference but as said you have Grog and Willo builds that are popular builds.

I've got ipab on my zgemma and I've lost my IPTV. I didn't realize it had gone and not updating. What's the easiest way to put IPTV on to my zgemma now?? Please.

Last edited by a moderator:
And they don't support m3u anymore too,so only way is to contact them and ask for your line to be transferred to xtream editor plugin as they do xtream
Lol I guess I should of read all the posts
If your xtream editor plugin is not updating then you will need to contact them as there is nothing we can do to help you
What's your settings in the xtream plugin?

I've got ipab on my zgemma and I've lost my IPTV. I didn't realize it had gone and not updating. What's the easiest way to put IPTV on to my zgemma now?? Please.
To get your channels back you could download Xc lite from the plugins menu and use that for now but your provider should tell you how to do this.Ipab is out of date now so you need to reflash with Open Atv image and as said above you can use Xtream Editor now but look on their forum and there are instructions telling you what to need do.
Also remove your suppliers name from your post as this is not allowed. On your post click edit to do this.

Back