f3 channel list not working.

hi im driving myself crazy so ive joined this site to see if i can get some help. all i want is a uk satellite list with movies sports etc, i have installed some different ones but still the channels im after are saying no signal.gift installed so im getting lots but the some like box nation and attheraces are showing nothing. i have tried ajs list which has everything i would want but again many saying no signal im guessing somthing to do with satellite setup but i have really hit a brick wall with this so time to ask the experts. Thanks alot in advance

If you have tried a few up-to-date channel lists, then it may be due to your gift provider.

Not all providers subscribe to all channels. My first gift didn't provide Setanta or Premier Sports, which I particularly wanted for Nascar.

i have tried loads of different approaches, if a provider does not subscribe would it not say 'scrambled'?? instead its 'no signal' and some say 'invalid programme search again'. is it possible for me to wipe everything and start again? whats the correct order to do everything in? should i be connected to a specific satellite with a particular long/lat & freq? i suppose this is what i get for attempting this myself lol cheers for everybodys help.

Back