F3s/F5s XMLTV fix.

Hooray for the reaper man,the coolest dude today on the planet,great news to many I think,well done dude.your the MAN ,!!!✌️✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌

Usually over a cut---sorry, my bad humourlol
It's actually an abs. image file so you can upgrade in tools via usb key---same as normal firmware upgrade.
Reaper.

sorry but just tried on my f5s and still no xmltv downloaded onto usb then updated box via usb via misc files and still the same this disc free volum please advise

...downloaded onto usb then updated box via usb via misc files...

This is new firmware, so you need to select Upgrade mode as "Image File (*.abs)", not "Misc Files".

Although if I were you, I would hold off for a while anyway, as the new firmware has reintroduced an old bug.

Hopefully there will be new firmware available in the next few days.

sorry but just tried on my f5s and still no xmltv downloaded onto usb then updated box via usb via misc files and still the same this disc free volum please advise

Not misc file, it's an image file .abs----so you use to upgrade box then format key again, insert, go to xmltv and download, leaving key in when complete.
Reaper.

Hi everyone,would really like to download the link for the fix but I'm new on here and it won't let me! So glad someone has sorted one. Can anyone help with how I go about downloading link please. Well done Reaper!

The fix for the Summertime Bug will be released shortly so please just be patient and be grateful that one thing has been fixed but needing a little bit of adjustment----everything comes to those that wait.
Reaper.

Back