f5 box

Hi, I'm working for a guy that works for sky at the min...He says that sky are going round everyone that has the old Thompson box and changing them to prevent ppl like myself and everyone that has a f5 or any other box from getting channels and by passing the charges that sky charge...so just a heads up incase anyone has a Thompson box and sky contact you

Please explain how the removal of Thompsom boxes will prevent the usage of f5 boxes.
The same "I know a man" syndrome has been around for years.
Removal or exchange of any box model will stop nothing.
Reaper.

Hi, I'm working for a guy that works for sky at the min...He says that sky are going round everyone that has the old Thompson box and changing them to prevent ppl like myself and everyone that has a f5 or any other box from getting channels and by passing the charges that sky charge...so just a heads up incase anyone has a Thompson box and sky contact you

tell us something we dont know for the last 9 months

we all already know about the box and didn't take software update as well as sky for 9 months want them out

yet i know 100 people plus who are using thomsons boxes for legal and illegal use and still have NO LETTER or call telling them to swop them

research before you post, its nothing to do with f5 boxes, it to stop servers like oscam linux ect that then share them cards to around 40 models of third party sat boxes on the market

newbie with 2 posts :google it:

next time right area as well

http://www.techkings.org/skybox-f3-f5-f6/

Last edited:

Please explain how the removal of Thompsom boxes will prevent the usage of f5 boxes.
The same "I know a man" syndrome has been around for years.
Removal or exchange of any box model will stop nothing.
Reaper.
I'm not sure...I'm just going by what I'm told..apparently the Thompson box is the one that's outdated and is used to signal the f5 box etc....I don't no the ins and outs but sky seem to reckon if they can replace theses boxes then the f5 box willf be no use...but I'm sure there is someone already working on another way

tell us something we dont know for the last 9 months

we all already know about the box and didn't take software update as well as sky for 9 months want them out

yet i know 100 people plus who are using thomsons boxes for legal and illegal use and still have NO LETTER or call telling them to swop them

research before you post, its nothing to do with f5 boxes, it to stop servers like oscam linux ect that then share them cards to around 40 models of third party sat boxes on the market

newbie with 2 posts

next time right area as well

Stop insulting Members, Newbies or otherwise!! Also stop trying to moderate the whole site.

Moved to the correct area - General satellite (as you say Satman, not F3/F5 related)

Back