F5s and v8s

King40

Hi,

thanks for viewing. I had a f5s but it stopped working showed the faint 8. Code. (I haven't had a chance to fiddle with it). I got a v8s box from a friend as its a spare box. I put the cline in to v8s box and it didn't work it shows online but the channels say scrambled.

Is there any way of fixing this issue ?

Thankyou,

king40

Hi,

thanks for viewing. I had a f5s but it stopped working showed the faint 8. Code. (I haven't had a chance to fiddle with it). I got a v8s box from a friend as its a spare box. I put the cline in to v8s box and it didn't work it shows online but the channels say scrambled.

Is there any way of fixing this issue ?

Thankyou,

king40

Do you know if the connection is live or is it a test line? Have you contacted the provider of the line? Did you try rebooting the box from the socket to restart the cam after saving the line details?

It worked fine on the f5s box.

Is the box hard wired and do you have it set to Ethernet in network settings? It maybe that the box was set to wifi at your friends. If not factory rest the box and start from scratch!

Box is hard wired. Not flashed it. I have tried a line with 6 digit port i.e. 123456 and it works but the line I purchased had a 5 digit port I.e. 12345. Which does not work.

Back