In the line you was given will be a URL
Something like
Zapto.server.dns
Ping that

If ok from PC (under 80ms) they all good
Over 180 then bad
Also is box hardwired or wifi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok so sorted out some bits forgot on the post are the channels playing up v or h ?

Channels don't make sense. SS1-5 all in HD are fine. SS f1 and BT SPORT no good in HD but fine in SD. SSN and S1 no good in HD but work in SD too.

Sounds like to me your guy may have lost his hd channels on a share or a card as a lot of people have

Simple

Test your box and line at a mates if the same then the server or channel list

Yes at a server end due to new pairing 5 months ago on some cards and boxes

Problems with these boxes

Will fire an email off to him. Thanks for that advice
I thought i would bring this post back to life as having messed around with a few of these boxes i have yet to find a solution to this problem. If you just use one emulator from the start ie Cccam and never change to a different cam you can update firmware and change channel lists as much as you want without any issues the problem starts when you start using Mgcamd or Newcamd on these boxes.
I have quite a few that say the movie channels won't clear and the ND symbol is red but all other channels are working and sometimes movies ok and certain sports off .
I have tried everything reflashing box with different firmware through cable , factory resetting and still can't find a solution sometimes changing from Newcamd to Mgcamd or back to Cccam fixes it but they are a nightmare for it .
I have a box here now running with Mgcamd and sky alien channel ND symbol is red and channel is scrambled everything else working great i have searched the internet and still cant find a solution if i factory reset it and put the same line in say Cccam Sky aliens will work but something else might be off.
It seems to happen once you have changed cams i think possibly traces of the old cam are not cleared using Cccam normally everything clears like i say its when you mess with Mgcamd & Newcamd.

Back