Facebook password hack?

Nayls

Morning all,
apologies if this is not allowed but its family crisis so I have to ask!

does anyone know of anyone or anywhere that can get the password or access to a facebook account?
my daughter is in to something she shouldn't be! well,the family and I are pretty sure of it! but access to her facebook and messages would confirm it for us,and then if our worst fears are confirmed we can get her the relevant help asap.

pm me if necessary

Thanks
Gary

Only thing i can suggest is installing a keylogger on a laptop or pc that may be logged into facebook etc you can monitor chat logs , screenshots etc not 100% sure you will have access to the password for the account or not but please be aware if the equiptment that it is installed on does not belong to you this is classed as illegal activity etc.From a little reading the keylogger runs in the background and it not visible during normal use ok.Maybe someone else may have a better solution for you but good luck and have a read on google for more info :(y)::(y):

Run Kali Linux off a USB stick on the PC she uses, or, if you think the PW is less than 19 characters I have about 800G of rainbow tables you could try.

Or if you know her email address or mobile number just try logging into her account her password could be a memorable place a family members name that's passed away have you tried going through her history or you could try logging in say you've forgot password change it go through her account then change it back to what it was if email address and email password known or just have it out with her face to face tell her to show you everything it all might be in her emails as daft as it sounds

Back