Facebook Secure Browsing

Not on mine they haven't. all is as I left it, maybe your screen has a yellow marker on it that needs to be cleaned??

I am pretty sure they don't let you turn it off now with the new facebook update.

Why you ask games not working?

See this thread here with untested info on a workaround. Not sure if it works or not.

Code:
https://www.facebook.com/help/community/question/?id=10200189770186881

Once you attempt to turn it off wheelo the button will disappear forever just like magic. Thanks HiTeck but I have already been there mate and yeah I just don't need it on.

Why would I want to unsecurely browse?? I see a couple of games won't work properly, but as I don't use them, I should leave it, Right?

Yup, you're right Root, I just tried to change it, input my password, and Puff, it's gone.

Last edited:
AND poof, Wheelo Dissappears just like the option to change Security settings

No Idea of any of this stuff :dunno:

I would predict that it's Facebook wanting to make HTTPS mandatory for all of it's users so they can securely browse. You will notice a lot more websites doing this in the future, and if they currently haven't they probably should..

With the news about the NSA and the US government spying on everyone I don't know how secure HTTPS will be in hiding information from the NSA and what tactics they have to gather more user data despite additional security mechanisms being put into place.

You will notice that sites may load a tiny bit slower with HTTPS, this is due to the computational constraints that HTTPS has on web servers, as it takes a lot more to secure a connection than to simple serve one (HTTP).

Back