Facility for posting about sketchy line providers?

No because you can guarantee there will be other providers slagging off others and it would just end up in a bitch war

the problem here is some user's of the line dont know how to use it or have some other problem with there box or internet and start slagging off the line provider when the line is fine it's just the user of the line, But as i have seen before on here if someone get's a line off a seller on here and get's ripped off you should tell a moderator and they could look in to it for you

Everyone has different experiences in different things in life - wether it be a dodgy pizza or bad holiday but it's common practice for people to only leave a review if they have had a bad experience which is unfair as i'm sure if all the people who were happy left good reviews then these would far outweigh the bad ones.

What you have to remember here is, you're getting a service for peanuts compared to what you should be paying so don't expect perfection - if you want perfection then pay for a legitimate service but even then, these aren't always guaranteed to be fault free.

My advice would be to try it and if you're not happy, just move onto the next.

Everyone has different experiences in different things in life - wether it be a dodgy pizza or bad holiday but it's common practice for people to only leave a review if they have had a bad experience which is unfair as i'm sure if all the people who were happy left good reviews then these would far outweigh the bad ones.

What you have to remember here is, you're getting a service for peanuts compared to what you should be paying so don't expect perfection - if you want perfection then pay for a legitimate service but even then, these aren't always guaranteed to be fault free.

My advice would be to try it and if you're not happy, just move onto the next.
Thumbs up on on that ste

Try out test lines and then just take a months service,if happy then go for a longer period,Been with my guy for 3 years and never had a problem and he is not on any forum

Back