Factory reset

I hope some can help me here . I am a newbe to all this so don't really know what to do next.+I have a H5.2s and I was trying to do a factory reset. I did have wooshbuild installed and was trying to install an EPG and this seem to knock out the N line so I decided to do a factory reset and start again. I can not get it reset at all now. It tries to boot up to a point but constantly fails. It doesn't seen to recognise the usb stick . Have I cooked the box or is there a way to reset it to the factory setting and then reinstall wooshbuild and other bits after.

I hope some can help me here . I am a newbe to all this so don't really know what to do next.+I have a H5.2s and I was trying to do a factory reset. I did have wooshbuild installed and was trying to install an EPG and this seem to knock out the N line so I decided to do a factory reset and start again. I can not get it reset at all now. It tries to boot up to a point but constantly fails. It doesn't seen to recognise the usb stick . Have I cooked the box or is there a way to reset it to the factory setting and then reinstall wooshbuild and other bits after.
Needs reflash

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

The box only seems to want to boot and not flash of the usb. I was hoping it would flash back to openvix . I have download this from the zgamma web site. I have unzipped the file ,dumped it to a usb and stuck it in the back of the box but it will still only boot and not flash . Am I being a dumb ass here or is the another way to flash the box before I chuck it through the nearest window. :)

What formate is the drive?
Works your folder layout on the drive?
Does it have a force or nonforce file ?
If a nonforce file have you pressed the power button on the front until it says flash?

Fat32 for your USB Stick, and plug into the Back of your Box with the Latest Image, unzipped.
Power off via Button, and then power on, and at the front screen, it will ask you to press button to flash

Back