Failed to tune ABM

the vm cable is attached i don't get any service from vm broadband or basis tv package ive done a network test on the box and everything is working fine all ticked green am lost tbh

there's a possibility they have disconnected you from the green cabinet if you can't get channels 1 - 5
you may need to take a basic tv package for £20 ish a month, then cancel it before 14 days, they'll probably leave the line connected but it's not guaranteed

thanks for all your help i just thought vm was live always just they turn the box off to much work for them same thing has happened to my friend who lives around the corner

i have the latest vix image on box which is a zgemma H5.2TC with satellite and cable on it satellite is fine but cable won't get any single nothing change but checked all the wires and updated enigma 2 with the latest ABM still no single was just wondering weather merseyside area is having any problems thanks
do a rescan pal its because of frequency change should sort it had a few friends with same problemo and update the config file should sort the other stuff hope helps

I had to change ABM symbol_rate from "6887000" to "6952000" and modulation to 5. Now ABM completes and all channels working again. My netid is 00006 Swindon

I had to change ABM symbol_rate from "6887000" to "6952000" and modulation to 5. Now ABM completes and all channels working again. My netid is 00006 Swindon

Cheers wesd84. Im also NetID 00006 Swin and the edit of the XML file has fixed it. Hopefully the ABM guys will update in due course.

Guys

I am getting the same and could do with some help, my net id is 41060 or 41048 they both pick up. Full scan finds all channels but abm scan won’t work, can’t update config files as says not compatible 2.9>3.2, it’s only been doing it for the last few weeks but it’s starting to get on my nerves. Every morning it flashes up failed to tune virgin on tuner B

You then need to uninstall ABM and then install the latest abm.

Green Button -> Red button -> System Plugins -> AutobouquetsMaker to remove it

once removed, press exit button once and then Green button -> System Plugins -> AutobouquetsMaker to install it.

Once installed exit back to tv picture and then run abm scan

You then need to uninstall ABM and then install the latest abm.

Green Button -> Red button -> System Plugins -> AutobouquetsMaker to remove it

once removed, press exit button once and then Green button -> System Plugins -> AutobouquetsMaker to install it.

Once installed exit back to tv picture and then run abm scan
This will only work if your image has run an updated build and latest version of ABM is on the image's plugin server. Don't forget to update ABM the provider/config file before running ABM.

Alternatively, abm ipks are here. You will still need to update config file.
http://www.techkings.org/threads/new-abm-3-0-3-1.141851/#post-888027

I am running wooshbuild but I am not sure what version it is, do I need to update the image or can I just side load the latest abm onto the box.

Not being an expert every time I update my image which isn’t very often my box plays up and it takes me ages to sort it out so trying to find the easiest way to fix the abm problem

I am running wooshbuild but I am not sure what version it is, do I need to update the image or can I just side load the latest abm onto the box.

Not being an expert every time I update my image which isn’t very often my box plays up and it takes me ages to sort it out so trying to find the easiest way to fix the abm problem
Try uninstall then reinstall as suggested by grog if that fails install ipk via the link by Abu

Done this today on a h3.2tc and after uninstall and reinstall several times, abm will not scan
This is using wearside netid, any ideas? tried disabling tuner b an c and just using one cable tuner but no matter which tuner, or both, it wont scan

Will do this tomorrow, cheers, yes using abm 3.1 and updated provider filrs, got notepad++ if i need to edit anything, will check abu's reccomendations and github pages tomorrow and have another try with abm, cheers, cant do it now, on my phone, thanks

not really getting any errors, just the 'failed to tune Virgin uk on tuner B, c or whichever' spent 2 hours on it. removed abm fromplugins, rebooted, used the V3.1 ftp to tmp and installed manually, same error

Back