Failed to tune ABM

Updating config files won't achieve anything if they have not been updated on GitHub. They wont be updated until someone uploads the details

To avoid ambiguity, please post a screenshot showing the frequency with the following channels: We can get the details from your screenshot. Also state your NetID

Virgin TV Highlights
Virgin TV for Newbies
Virgin Movies and Store

But his old box works ;)
He said "i know the cables are ok as i plugged my old box back in and i can view channels". That does not mean the frequency ABM uses is still active. Having said that, different receivers have different signal tolerances. I suppose he can try ABM on his old box.

Why is your screenshot saying 642 MHz, the ABM file has 643 MHz. I think it may be an idea to use the Nit anaylser file. Davesayer uploaded the file somewhere here

abm on my old box works , same version as my new box , i would have expected the newer 4k box to pull in signals much better than an older h5.2 box , also as i said i cant get "any channels" so how can i get any data to post here ?

abm on my old box works , same version as my new box , i would have expected the newer 4k box to pull in signals much better than an older h5.2 box , also as i said i cant get "any channels" so how can i get any data to post here ?
What error are you getting when trying to scan ABM?
Why is your screenshot saying 642 MHz, the ABM file has 643 MHz. I think it may be an idea to use the Nit anaylser file. Davesayer uploaded the file somewhere here
I have somewhere but I think it's been updated since.

Do you have the cables in the correct tuners
On your new box

have tried cables in both a/b and c . same cables no splitter added , have tried using freeview cable and it picks up freeview , so i can confirm , cables . tuners are working

have tried cables in both a/b and c . same cables no splitter added , have tried using freeview cable and it picks up freeview , so i can confirm , cables . tuners are working

So your dvb - c tuner is not configured correctly

A manual scan should get you channels.

Post your tuner configuration page for all tuners (separately).
Post a picture of the scanning options being used. Not interested in ABM at the moment. Please use the link in Davesayers signature to get the screenshots.

Post a picture of signal cables at the rear of the box too

A manual scan should get you channels.

Post your tuner configuration page for all tuners (separately).
Post a picture of the scanning options being used. Not interested in ABM at the moment. Please use the link in Davesayers signature to get the screenshots.

Post a picture of signal cables at the rear of the box too

Attachments

• screenshot_20190111231632.jpg
    screenshot_20190111231632.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 21
  • screenshot_20190111231710.jpg
    screenshot_20190111231710.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 1_0_1_D4B_22_F020_FFFF0000_0_0_0_20190111232415.jpg
    1_0_1_D4B_22_F020_FFFF0000_0_0_0_20190111232415.jpg
    352.9 KB · Views: 23
Back