Failed to tune ABM

If you don't delete the providers.cache file, it uses the cached version. Update the provider file using the function within ABM. Then try again.

I would urge the moderators to replace the versions various people have uploaded with the latest ones from GIT if you would like them hosted on the forum. There have been 18 regions updated so far. The Nit_analyser file showed up more changes.

I suppose that users should update ABM provider file first before posting. I'll edit my previous post.

If you don't delete the providers.cache file, it uses the cached version. Update the provider file using the function within ABM. Then try again.

I would urge the moderators to replace the versions various people have uploaded with the latest ones from GIT if you would like them hosted on the forum. There have been 18 regions updated so far. The Nit_analyser file showed up more changes.

I suppose that users should update ABM provider file first before posting. I'll edit my previous post.
did that aswell pal still no joy..as above mention update config comes up updated ??

The details for 00002 have been changed to the following. Your screenshot confirms they are correct
Code:
       <configuration key="hd_00002_dvbc_uk" netid="00002" bouquettype="hd" frequency="643000" symbol_rate="6925000" system="0" modulation="5">00002 Glasgow</configuration>

i posted a link on the other forum with a guide.

You enable debug logs in your image and restart for it to take effect. Run ABM and then upload debug log.

Last edited:
The details for 00002 have been changed to this the following. Your screenshot confirms they are correct
Code:
       <configuration key="hd_00002_dvbc_uk" netid="00002" bouquettype="hd" frequency="643000" symbol_rate="6925000" system="0" modulation="5">00002 Glasgow</configuration>

You enable debug logs in your image and restart for it to take effect. Run ABM and then upload debug log.
youve lost me pal

The details for 00002 have been changed to this the following. Your screenshot confirms they are correct
Code:

Actually Abu, you have the SR wrong there, you have 6925 and it's 6952

Does anyone know if the NETID 00021 (Belfast) region is affected with this ABM issue, brother in law needs a box flashed, just wanted to find out before time comes to try it.

Hi can someone help or direct me. ABM seems to keep putting all sly asian channels into the shopping channels folder on whoosh when i was using ipab the asian channels were being put in sky box office folder. can this be passed on to abm to to be fixed as its been like this for months on all the boxs iv checked.

Hi can someone help or direct me. ABM seems to keep putting all sly asian channels into the shopping channels folder on whoosh when i was using ipab the asian channels were being put in sky box office folder. can this be passed on to abm to to be fixed as its been like this for months on all the boxs iv checked.

The broadcaster changed the boundaries that separates the bouquets. ABM was adapted to the new numbers. You must be using an older version.

I've tried the above, still no joy (41063 area) but before I try again how the hell do I get rid of the tuner failed error message off my screen (Vix), it's covering the info I need to see.

Thanks for everything so far lads.

Select another channel is easiest thing or press exit.

What do you mean by "the above"?

Try updating the provider file using the menu within ABM and then run/scan ABM. If it still fails, then upload a picture like in my post.

I've never used IPAB so not a clue what's expired or not loaded to stop you watching TV.
yes, you can download openatv for the H2h from here, this is today's release:
http://images2.mynonpublic.com/openatv/current/index.php?open=zgemmah2h
put it on a usb (after unzipping) and flash as normal
when it gets to the bit about screen resolution, follow the wooshbuild infinity instructions and you'll be watching slysports again shortly

Hi im also got ipab running two h5.2 boxes. I've had this problem a few days and can't get any channels would refresh to openvix 6.2 fix this problem thanks.

Not sure if this is related but i had this issue and reflashed earlier today, then came accross this solution, after updating the config file abm worked fine but im no longer getting volume on any channel. Anyone any ideas?

Not sure if this is related but i had this issue and reflashed earlier today, then came accross this solution, after updating the config file abm worked fine but im no longer getting volume on any channel. Anyone any ideas?

maybe the tv remote has muted the tv

Back