Failed To Tune Auto Bouquets

adamsm

I've updated the AutoBouquetsMaker and Updates the provider files and I still get "Failed To Tune Virgin (UK) on tuner C. I'm in Bradford which used region 40961 (Barnsley). If I change the region to 40965 (Knowsley1) the ABM scans, however non of the channels are working (including the free ones such as ITV). Can someone advise what I need to do to get this working again please?

Thank you. I downloaded the file and set the region back to 40961 using the Virgin UK (Emergency) and all the channels are now back on.

I'm using Wooshbuild at the moment and I'm guessing I should hold fire using the Update Provider Files until Wooshbuld incorporate the emergency configurations.

Many Thanks For Your Help.

Thank you. I downloaded the file and set the region back to 40961 using the Virgin UK (Emergency) and all the channels are now back on.

I'm using Wooshbuild at the moment and I'm guessing I should hold fire using the Update Provider Files until Wooshbuld incorporate the emergency configurations.

Many Thanks For Your Help.
ABM is separate from wooshbuild, read the post where you downloaded the file from, it clearly says what to do to have the provider files updated:
If you want your NetID updated in the main file, follow this post and respond in that thread. You will need to say what your NetID is.
http://www.techkings.org/threads/failed-to-tune-abm.144448/page-4#post-913217

Back