Failed to tune virgin uk

Sirius

Hi just flashed my box and I can’t get it to scan for channels I’m in south Manchester tried the same net I’d I’ve always used, just keeps saying failed to tune virgin uk on tuner b
Check the following
The tuner is correctly configured
You can receive the specified frequency please help

I’ve added a 6db fp attenuator to where the cable plugs in the box to see if it helps with freezing, could that be causing the issue ?

Last edited:
Hi

I have three zgemmas
Zgemma h2h
Zgemma h5.2tc
Zgemma star

The h2h works flawlessl with grogbuild 6.1 and autobouqet maker 3.1 works perfectly.

Ive reflashed the h5.2tc with whoosbuild infinity and it wont find any channels when scanning automatically and autobouqet maker cocom with and error
Failed to tune virgin uk on tuner b and c

Flashed the zgemma star and have the same issue.

Ive used the same settings as the h2h and the same net id still cant get it to work

Ive tried to make a backup of the heh image to use on the other 2 boxes but it wont back up on the usb keep getting erir tto add backupstick.txt to usb which i have done.

Please help as iv ran out of ideas.

Hi apologies i did forget to mention that i have tried uodating the config files and it says no update required.

Another option i thought of was to get the same image as the h2h but this site wont llet me download saying i dont have permissions

The odd thing might be your settings as if changed in your area might now be on qam 256.
You said fail to tune vm but not said if it was an autoscan or abm scan error?

I will try a clean install on both the boxes. Do these images come ore installed with autobouqets maker.

By the thanks for helping appreciate it

The odd thing might be your settings as if changed in your area might now be on qam 256.
You said fail to tune vm but not said if it was an autoscan or abm scan error?
Autoscan completes the scan with 0 channels found and the failed to tune error comes on abm

Back