Failed to tune

aaron123

Hi all,
First thread, sorry if I have made any mistakes.

I am in SW London and my provider is Croydon (40979) however when I do a scan it says tuner failed? Does anyone know if this has changed etc?

It is a Zgemma H.2H for Virgin UK

Thank you all

Hi all,
First thread, sorry if I have made any mistakes.

I am in SW London and my provider is Croydon (40979) however when I do a scan it says tuner failed? Does anyone know if this has changed etc?

It is a Zgemma H.2H for Virgin UK

Thank you all

It may have changed, there's been a spate of these in the past few weeks
go to autobouquetsmaker and click 'update provider files' then run a scan

It may have changed, there's been a spate of these in the past few weeks
go to autobouquetsmaker and click 'update provider files' then run a scan
Thank you so much for the fast reply, I don’t have that. I have ‘update config files’ is it the same thing?

yes, update config files and run a scan in autobouquetsmaker, if you get 'failed to tune' error you may need to upload the new virgin XML file to the box manually

Just did that, I got a ‘incompatible version: 2.9>3.1’ Message.

I've attached version 3.1 to this post, unzip it and put it on a formatted usb and put it in the rear port, the box will ask if you want to install it
when it's installed, reboot box an try again in ABM

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-autobouquetsmaker_3.1+git518+9dc7ba5-r0_mips32el.zip
    270.6 KB · Views: 8
I've attached version 3.1 to this post, unzip it and put it on a formatted usb and put it in the rear port, the box will ask if you want to install it
Thanks you. It’s

Thank you so much!! it is working perfectly fine on my box now, I have bought my friend a box too but my remote does not work on hers but will try it once I go back.

Thank you so much once again :)

Back