Fatal Signal

markhus1

Hi

Had a few problems after installing wooshbuild v6
I decided to hard factory reset my VU+Solo2 box however now when it starts to instsall everything it keeps going back to wooshbuild v6 and hangs on selecting the country US/UK or Germany

After selecting the country it keeps rebooting to the wo

I reset it by factory now all it does is prompt me to update wooshbuild country language options and than shows fatal error blue screen when trying to update its in german so difficult to understand?

Where can I get an image or how do I hard reset to the original VU+Solo2 box I was only doing this as one of the providers on here recommended a hard factory reset in order to have their xtremtv iptv to work ;( Please help

Hi if I flash with the link you sent for openvix will it reset my box to factory reset?

What are the steps to follow to install this?

yeah near enough bk 2 factory sets just b diffo image just format usb put image on it stick it n box follow instructions or go utube
2 get a step by step setup guide

Done it however how do I load channels onto the box? I want to get the xtremtv addon how do I go about doing this I have connected my sky cable to the box and Ethernet cable - sorry for the questions im a novice to this!

Back