Fatal tune error vu solo

barney999

Hi

I have a vu solo 2 and running ipab tv, my channels cut off the other day and I ran a update, this basically crashed the vu solo, I reflashed it and it worked, but now when I go on ABM and search for channels I keep gettin this fatal tune error, I dont understand why, I’m running a sundtek usb tuner (been fine)

I have no Idea why it is doin this now it was fine two days ago?

I have tried to flash it back to openvix but it just doesnt seem to pick up the usb when the file is on that.

Any ideas would be great, it is breaking me!!!!

yes everything needs updating to the latest but you only did the box,abm also needs updating and epg.
abm scan fails because that old channel with data has changed,abm needs an update.

you possibly forgot after box was updated you forgot to download drivers for usb and rebooted box to see usb stick.

yes everything needs updating to the latest but you only did the box,abm also needs updating and epg.
abm scan fails because that old channel with data has changed,abm needs an update.

you possibly forgot after box was updated you forgot to download drivers for usb and rebooted box to see usb stick.

Updated drivers and still no luck, fatal tune error tried reflashin to earlier ipab and still no luck... trying to flash openvix to see if that will work but as I said its not taking my usb for that image !! stuck and pulling our my hair

forgot to ask if you have a backup image of openvix on hdd as you could restore that then couchflash to go further?

Back