Favourite Skin

which skin do you use ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mobileman

Evening peeps out of interest what's your favourite skin for your sat box, been some great work by people on here recently and be good to see who's using what ;)

personally i use ViX-Night-HD

Friends and family's boxes are all running Slyk 1 skin V2 or 3 by Kiddac

Lots of people still seem use the openvix BLUEHD skin and 1080 confluence skins

and the new kid on block seems to be SkyQ skin by Chabs

or do you use anything else ?

please vote and let us know if you use something different and any thoughts :)

Last edited:
I will be opting for woosham build believe it has updated sly skin from Kiddac

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Voting going way I thought it would at moment , we're not voting builds but I get you bainze I've always made my builds recently but am tempted to try the woosham for next box I do just to see what it's like

Last edited:
Voting going way I thought it would at moment , we're not voting builds but I get you bainze I've always made my builds recently but am tempted to try the woosham for next box I do just to see what it's like

You know the old saying ?

Once you go Woosh, you'll never go back" !!...lol

I use Bello
I tried redhd but was not a good experience

Bello is really good, especially for my parents. It's big and defined. Redhd was fairly small and could barely tell what was highlighted.
If the box were for me.. I'd probably have a test of kidac's skin but my parents are used to Bello now, so not going to rock the boat

Got to say been using bello this weekend and fairly impressed I think something I between that and vix night HD is have my perfect skin

Also tried
Confluence
Magic HD
Magic fhd
Youvix blue

But bello was nicest out of those IMO

I like this thread. Can we do it again next month

There will be another new kid on the block ;) and chabs should have ironed out his sky q skin.

vskin-logo.png :gun2: picon_default.png

Surprised no one mentioned rossi's youvix skin. That's quite a cool skin.

Last edited:
Just had a look at the youvix skin I'm not sure about the overall layout but I did like the epg screen and it was fast going through the menus.

Agreed. I've just started using the blue one. Like Bello but, well, in blue! I feel masculine again! ;)

Sent from my VF695 using Tapatalk

Kiddac there are lods of awsome E2 FHD skins but I have noticed alot of users prefer the ordinary looks of the boxes...like Sky GUI or VM GUI...kinda makes the boxes user friendly....That is why I prefer making these look alike skins to give my boxes near experience to Sky & VM...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

The skin I prefer because of it closeness in appearence to sky, the tweaks that can be made to it and how responsive it is has to be Slyk

Back