Feature request Wooshbuild

Fontie

Maybe hard to implement, would it be possible to skip back after fast forward like TiVo, I always found this feature incredibly handy.

There's already a skip feature using 1+3, 4+6, 7+9 is that what you mean?
Only works on recordings though, not live tv.

That will help 1+3 ect... skip may not have been the right term sorry, on the TiVo if you fast forward through the adverts you would see thee program start again hit stop it would then rewind automatically, if you timed it right you would always get the start after the adds. Sounds silly typing it here but it was such a handy feature

1 is back 15 seconds
4 is back 60 seconds
7 is back 300 seconds

3 is forward 15 seconds
6 is forward 60 seconds
9 is forward 300 seconds

you can edit it in
menu / setup / recordings and timeshift / recording settings / custom skip time

LMAO, I didn't even know about 147 369 let alone start hacking stuff to rewind hahaha.

I know where you are coming from Fontie, but no, not something I would do due to having to edit existing files too much. It means having to lock them from being updated and I don't want to do to many otherwise they will be called hacks and I don't want that. My only edit is a gentle push to the correct web server to download WooshBuild, the rest is as is, to many edits and I will break something.

Thanks Willow and Silver great info. Wooshman glad you learned something to :) your right play around with the code to much fix one thing and break another.

Back