Fed up with IPTV

i was with a few on FB pages and i left them and there service, one is still active untill aug 2018 altho dont use it anymore , as i fond a decent provider outside of FB

Still having no joy in finding that ideal provider! My recent experience on here was a trial that was running super smooth with very little or no buffering etc, only to a take out a months sub and find it's a load of rubbish, in fact even worse than others that I've had over the last few months! As soon as money was paid and I was reconnected to his portal, the shite service resumed! Not sure why the trial was running so good but it's a good way of roping people into buying so please be aware! Worst part is, he's not willing to offer a refund even though I complained a couple of hours into paying and using the sub. Someone please share a decent provider to me!

That's the thing with iptv the tests can be spot on for some reason or another then end up been put on an overloaded server or a reseller that has no control over it I would just keep getting plenty of tests and paying a month at a time till you find one you like it's never going to be inch perfect could be other factors device been used broadband speeds

Start by Contacting your provider. And ask what has changed.. .Could be something you can workout ..

Is it at all possible there could be issues your end? Did the supplier give you different details/portal once you had signed up?

Is it at all possible there could be issues your end? Did the supplier give you different details/portal once you had signed up?

I've heard this all before from suppliers, internet speeds, box needs a reboot so on and so forth but even after running through the check list issues still remain. The portal details remained the same and he assured me he has his own server but not so sure it is! Will keep ploughing through my monthly subs until I get to the near perfect one and yes I do know IPTV will always have it's issues but I know there is some reliable services out there just need to find the one that works for me.

You can tell if they have there own server as you can change the get.php to panel_api.php line i.e.
Code:
http://host:port/panel_api.php?username=USERNAME&password=PASSWORD&type=m3u_plus&output=ts

Change host, port, USERNAME and PASSWORD with you're details. Paste in web browser you should see "server_info":{ should be the real server details

Last edited:
This could give a false positive though as a lot of server owners try to cloak the real server address so could be hard to tell the difference between a server owner selling the service using a ddns address or a reseller of the seller as both with give the same real url. It is a shit really as this would be perfect to split the wheat from the chaff and there is a lot of chaff.

Still having no joy in finding that ideal provider! My recent experience on here was a trial that was running super smooth with very little or no buffering etc, only to a take out a months sub and find it's a load of rubbish, in fact even worse than others that I've had over the last few months! As soon as money was paid and I was reconnected to his portal, the shite service resumed! Not sure why the trial was running so good but it's a good way of roping people into buying so please be aware! Worst part is, he's not willing to offer a refund even though I complained a couple of hours into paying and using the sub. Someone please share a decent provider to me!
what are you using to access iptv, and on what device, i myself had some trouble a few months ago using xtream editor, once i sorted it out the service was fine again, the odd glitch now and again on certain channels just.

what are you using to access iptv, and on what device, i myself had some trouble a few months ago using xtream editor, once i sorted it out the service was fine again, the odd glitch now and again on certain channels just.

Formuler Z7+ box.

Well that rules out the problems i had then, if i were you i would try more and more tests, i know its a hassle, but to get a good service is a hard and long process for most, also sometimes what seems a real good service for one person, will be absolute crap for someone else, this seems to happen quite a bit and i have experienced it too, i dont use my iptv service much, but it has been ok for me since i took out the sub, that is anytime i have watched it.

There are a number of issues really. In the old c/s days it was just as hard to find a good supplier. With iptv it is very stable however i have noticed this setup works.

1. Always use your own router
2. You really do need a solid internet speed
3. wired connection (No excuses)
4. if you are using a enigma 2 box use the service app and stream using 5002. you may also have to change the settings in xtream editor if you use it.
5. change your dns settings in router for google dns (this will help if you keep getting kicked out of streams)
6. And you will need a good supplier. now i pay £30 for 3 months. If you are paying £5 per month don't expect a good service.
7. get a box dedicated to streaming i used to have a zgemma i55 and it was fine (no problems). I have recently bought a mag 322 only £62.00 and it comes with HEVC support which dramatically reduces the bandwidth required to run iptv.
I'm running a i55 box but my channels a frezzing do u no what this could

they still need the same bandwidth as other SD channels,
sounds like a poor server tbh
why dont you just use FTA sat or terrestrial for the FTA channels.?

Back