Few channels not clearing

Afternoon all, I've had my h2h box about a fortnight now, and I've just noticed that a few of my channels aren't clearing. Some of them have a 65%-79% snr ratio while 1 has 0%, I'm using all Virmin wiring and splitters and have an AOEM power adapter plugged in as well that was installed by Virmin engineer, can anybody offer any insight as to why this maybe? I'm only really wanting the slyevents channel to clear so I can watch the fight tomorrow night

Any input appreciated

sly events will only clear on the day of the event, and it all depends if your supplier is paying for the event, which I would think he is.

apart from sly events which as @leader has said normally only clears on the day of the event, sometimes just minutes before, what other channels are not clearing

Kerrang 69% snr
Sci-fi & Horror 0% snr
And a couple others I can't remember without being ay home to flick through

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Little update, slyevents cleared perfectly fine, kerrang now clears and plays ok, but scifi & horror hd and 4hd still blank with 0% snr ❓

You could get a test line to rule out if the same happens with those channels not clearing? Its always worth doing a new service scan to pull all the channels in again, followed by ABM and epg import update. sometimes re-seating the cable and a box reboot also sorts it.

You could get a test line to rule out if the same happens with those channels not clearing? Its always worth doing a new service scan to pull all the channels in again, followed by ABM and epg import update. sometimes re-seating the cable and a box reboot also sorts it.
Did grab a test line and same situation, ABM set to daily at 3:30 am will do another service scan though

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Ok, can you give us a description of how you've got your wiring / splitters / amplifiers setup please :)

Back