Few final questions on setting up Zgemma H2S before buying.

So after two days of reading, about to push the button on buying a Zgemma H2S from the sponsor instead of plug and play off eBay.

But as most most people on here, i do have have a few questions...

1) should I have a line in place before I set up the box? Some of the instructions reference this step.
2) I've read nline for this box is preferred over cline, is this true when looking for a supplier?
3) openvix or wooshbuild. Wooshbuild looks soeasy to setup, but I read it can be laggy due being based on openatv true?
4) the guide in wooshbuild is brilliant, I've failed to find one similar for openvix, is there one as good?
5) what's the max sub a newbie should be looking at.. 6 months?

Many thanks for anyone that can help.

simple guide for you
1)Get the box before you get a line,as when you are ready you can request a test line in the request section in the forum
2) always use nlines over clines as you will get a better service as they are more stable
3) use the wooshman build to set the box up and when you know your way around it you can try other images
4) there is a couple of good guides on the forum for setting up the box from scratch
5) try a test line and if happy take a months service and if you are then ok look for a longer term
6) When requesting a line in the request a section you will be flooded with offers from lots of people that have only been on the forum for a short time,only use vip or veteren members that have been on the forum for 12 month plus so you can have some confidence that the line will last

Last edited:
1. I would set the box up first to work on fta channels, then once everything is working ok, get a few testlines to try out before buying a sub. there is no rush.
2. The line is only as good as the supplier. try test lines and don't just go for the cheapest cause they usually crap. remember the saying, you only get what you pay for.
3. woosh build is all setup for you more or less which make it easy, but you don't learn how to use the box. if you or more up for a challenge, then set it up your self following some of the guides on here and you will learn how the box works and be able to sort it when things go wrong.
4. check out bees posts on setting up an enigma2 box.
5. start with 1 month subs till you trust your supplier. but always try a testline first. don't be scare to ask.

First off - Welcome to the world of Card sharing.

I agree that you should not go for a plug and play box, because most of these suppliers go missing just after you can no longer cause a dispute on either Ebay and Paypal.

!) should you have a line in place before you get your box, no, not really. Wait until it arrives, then start setting it up and request a test line from this thread>> http://www.techkings.org/general-sa...recommend-good-server-satellite-may-only.html You will get several offers of test, use them one day at a time and keep notes, comparing the quality of each, then buy for maybe a month, if the quality over the month has been good, then go for a longer period. this will cost a little more, but less in the long run.

2) N over C is a bit of a misinformation, as a good line is a good line. I tend to go for this as it works well with mgcam on the box. A lot of people will say that the N is preferable, but a good line is MOST important.

3) According to Woosh, as the h2s is tha fastest Zgemma, it doesn't matter. VIX and ATV are operating systems, and they merely tell the box how to do what they are being asked.
Wooshbuild is by far the easiest to use, but if you find it clunky, it is no real problem to change to VIX, then back again if you wish. the first instal is the hardest, but if you can fillow instructions exactly, you will have no problem.

4) I will find a link for the sucmnsee build and edit this post as soon as I do. HERE >>> http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-sta...nsee-latest-vix-backup-zgemma-h2s-hs-h2h.html

5) I think I answered this above, but here is my thinking on this - get a few tests of 24 hours, keep note of quality, then buy one month, if it is good try 6 or 12 months, if it is not good, try a different month until you find a good one. it is a little more costly, but if you then find the perfect server, it will save you XX amount versus SKY subs.

Hope this helps,

Wheelo

Last edited:
Three answers in short succession, and we almost said the same thing, anyone would think we were colluding LOL

Whilst fools seldom differ LOL

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

Back