Few questions regarding EPG

Hi please could you help me when I press epg the click on entertainment or any others where it's says what is on now it just says this is bbc 0 he prog on most of the channels is there any way for this not to happen thanks

---------- Post Merged at 07:08 PM ----------

????

Yeah mate done all that it's a bit weird some channels it shows what is actually on the the others just says this is bbc 0 Hd and open vix if that's what you mean I'm very clue less with this shit haha

---------- Post Merged at 08:53 PM ----------

Slky hd1 ?

Last edited:
Hi can someone please help I'm a newbie, not long got my Zgemma h2s and all channels are displaying the same message but when I move the channels it does tell me wots on,so frustrating. Have tried removing the bouquets but it didn't help, is there anything else I can do? Please help!!!

Hi can someone please help I'm a newbie, not long got my Zgemma h2s and all channels are displaying the same message but when I move the channels it does tell me wots on,so frustrating. Have tried removing the bouquets but it didn't help, is there anything else I can do? Please help!!!
What EPG importer are you using?
Cross or EPG importer?
Have you set your epg up properly?

Have a look in my signature strip there's some information on setting up your epg using epg importer.

Sorry for jumping in, I've just swapped my external hard drive for a 16gb USB, so I can sell my zgemma h2s, timeshift & recording all ok, but can't seem to populate the epg, any help greatly appreciated

Back