Fifa 15

Supersim

Can anyone tell me if this is normal. my grandson is playing fifa 15 online, it keeps lagging or glitching when he is playing. He keeps shouting at the machine as he loses the ball and they go on to score. It upsets him greatly. I have now told him if he keeps screaming and shouting at the tv, i will sling it out of the bedroom window and smash the damn thing. His answer to this is its the internet connection its s**t. I have the 60mb connection with vermin so there should not be a problem. Please help before a young man gets throttled by me.

he is maybe getting a weak signal on the wifi? where is the router and where is the ps3? if you cant connect them with a wire because there in different rooms maybe consider getting a set of homeplugs (network plugs).

Thanks for the reply . Had the signal checked all ok. Router in living room , PS3 is in the living room. I am going to connect direct through the ethernet cable to see if that's any better. Have been informed that it's ea servers weak signal!!!!

ea servers are crap. also there are people out there who deliberately lag there opponents to get an advantage, these are called lag switchers and there are lots of them on fifa.

Back