PS4 Fifa 17

nickyd186

TK Veteran
Anyone got any tips so I can give my boys a arse wipping last time I played PlayStation was when the original one was out.
I gave it a go yesterday and it seems things have changed a little since mid 90's
The mum your so old and past it quote came out any advice to show them up is appreciated

Walk towards left of the goal, shoot and curve in the corner - button right on joystick. The goalie never comes close!

Edit - that's sensible soccer on my Amiga in 1995 I'm thinking of! These were the days...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Walk towards left of the goal, shoot and curve in the corner - button right on joystick. The goalie never comes close!

Edit - that's sensible soccer on my Amiga in 1995 I'm thinking of! These were the days...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

S.W.O.S the best football game ever. Endless hours of fun. Falling asleep in double maths the next day after an all nighter.

I have it on my Xbox 360. It's still awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember my brother having a spectrum zx with emyln Hughes international soccer we thought the images then was amazing..... how times have changed

Think your right there does ring a bell..... those were the days Saturday's in the market our kid going though all the cassette games and me looking at the cassette music albums

Some memories yup. Just not the same now. You were some peeved though if left it loading, went for you tea thinking it should be ready time get back, and it had crashed!

Last edited:
Back