File bcm 73625

tomi54

Hello.I search file bcm 73625 if some of you find it, I would appreciate it thank you kind regards

updating my zgemmah5 the light went out, and I stayed in display in boot and red pilot, I changed the nand flash, which is the same as zgemma h2, but when it came back and programmed flash with the brodband studio3, I gave Note that the zgemmah2 and the zgemma h5 that carries the bcm 73625 does not carry the same processor, and the zgemma h2 carries the bcm 97358 with the bin CFE_ZSH2_WINBONW25Q32BV. BIN
That's why it's my desire to be able to find it, if it's clear, logically, and thank you very much for your interest

good morning . As I see is not by any public bcm 73625, it's a shame because I have the h5 cfe, I have the receiver with red pilot, and black the display, change the nand flash but it is clean, and you need to program it, I put the archibo h5 cfe bin in pendrive, empiza to flash, but you can throw all day haci, do nothing, do not swallow anything codiales greetings and thank you.

Flashing the bootloader only takes a couple of seconds. The display shows CFE then FLSH if I remember correctly. More likely to be a faulty power supply.

good afternoon, not the screen of the receiver does not show anything, in black it will be red pilot, and I already change two power supply that are working greetings and thanks.

as write in top post, the nand flash change it is clean, you have to program it, that's why I want to have the file bcm 73625, then I would have it immediately greetings and thanks.

I may have the bcm file at home but I'm on holiday at the moment Will look when I get home on Friday if you haven't got it by then

updating my zgemmah5 the light went out, and I stayed in display in boot and red pilot, I changed the nand flash, which is the same as zgemma h2, but when it came back and programmed flash with the brodband studio3, I gave Note that the zgemmah2 and the zgemma h5 that carries the bcm 73625 does not carry the same processor, and the zgemma h2 carries the bcm 97358 with the bin CFE_ZSH2_WINBONW25Q32BV. BIN

Sorry to give you false hope but the jtag file I have is for the Zgemma H2 (CFE_ZSH1_WinbondW25Q32BV), not the H5.
Have you tried flashing the bootloader via USB?

Attachments

• h5-bootloader.zip
    155 KB · Views: 23
good morning willo3092 thanks for the file I did not have that. I already put that booloader by usb, I did not notice if the usb flashed, but now I left the pilot in green and display in black, but I try to put old, new images of several, but the usb do not work, I already have the doubt of the nand flash that I put the 25Q82FVSIG, I would swear that it was the one that took when I removed the old the first time, but I have left the doubt, as it is not quel of the store has some zgemma h5, and want to look at me and tell me
At the moment this situation I have: green pilot and black display greetings and thank you very much.
2wg4os2.jpg

116ltsl.jpg

hello. Well, there's nothing to do, I did the link you put me, and neither usb blinks and provides four, nor swallows anything, stays with green plot and black display, very bad looks like this greetings and thanks

Back