Filezilla Problem?

iany999

HI, i am goings nuts here. I have an h2h all working fine here. I have loaded Dsayers openatv on to my daughters new h2h which i got from this forum, loaded everything step by step, but just getting channels 1 to 5, i go into softcam, shows 1.38, below, cam active 1.38, pressed restart, but no channels opening, on the filezilla it states, insecure server ftp over tls.
My son has a h2s with 2.30 with the c line, comes up the same problem, both lines work fine, my sons worked before putting a new updated image on the box, and I have tried my own line on my daughters box. please help.
Thanks

please don't start new threads on the same subject, the other one has been deleted.

have you read through the posts on the filezilla forum above?

Sorry about that, i just renamed the heading, did not know it would post twice. I have read it, cant make heads or tails of it.

ok mate, thanks, at work just now will do this when I get home. my last filezilla asked me to update about a week ago. sorry still learning, my last box was fully loaded when i got it ,now the kids want one i have to learn how to load things. thanks again, will let you know how i get on.

Back