Firestick VPN Kodi

camlehial

Hi guys, looking to buy a VPN for my firestick for streaming, saw on a website that a lifetime sub to VPN Unlimited is only £13 on a website, dont really care if it truly isn't a lifetime sub but is VPN unlimited good? There's a lot of discussion about how they keep logs etc but haven't used a VPN before.

Thanks in advance

av you try use h
Turbo VPN – Unlimited Free VPN
ttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=free.vpn.unblock.proxy.turbovpn&hl=en_GB

Hi guys, looking to buy a VPN for my firestick for streaming, saw on a website that a lifetime sub to VPN Unlimited is only £13 on a website, dont really care if it truly isn't a lifetime sub but is VPN unlimited good? There's a lot of discussion about how they keep logs etc but haven't used a VPN before.

Thanks in advance

I bought the £13 lifetime deal. It has been fine for my purpose. I would say its performance is similar to PIA, and better than Windscribe Pro. £13 would have given me only 6 months worth of sub with PIA.

I do not use vpn on my stb devices, however, because I prefer to run vpn on a separate router for such devices. I do run vpn on pc and phones (connecting to my ISP router).

I bought the £13 lifetime deal. It has been fine for my purpose. I would say its performance is similar to PIA, and better than Windscribe Pro. £13 would have given me only 6 months worth of sub with PIA.

I do not use vpn on my stb devices, however, because I prefer to run vpn on a separate router for such devices. I do run vpn on pc and phones (connecting to my ISP router).
Wow £13 for a lifetime deal, how did you go about getting that ?

They also have windscribe 3 years for $12.19 with code WINDSCRIBESD20, i have opted for that one due to better reviews.

As I mentioned above, I have run and still own both (and PIA), and found Windscribe pro poorest, for 3 reasons:
1) uk servers are slower
2) only allows 256 bit (ie no 128 bit) aes encryption for openvpn, which makes it slowest for box/router that are already cpu challenged
3) server speeds seem very variable. I am guessing here, but it might have got to do with the fact that Windscribe is a main provider of "free vpn" with goodness knows how many freeloaders getting on and off at any one time.

YMMV, of course, eg if vpn speed is seldom an issue for you/your box.

Cheers!

Just to update this thread I ended up going with VPN unlimited and so far the speeds have been good enough for me.
I'm using it at router level ;-)

Back