firmwares on hosting sites

cactikid

VIP Member
curious i have got a few dead links or no access to outside hosting sites,are more of them going under,the last i was looking on was 4shared and a blank page,have you noticed it also:whacko:shortly it may not be able to find files:eyes::boo::boo::boo:

Is it specific files you can't find or can you not open 4shared at all, I can open it and I have used search function and found some files, don't know if this helps you, maybe a server problem your end???
if it's a specific file you cant open PM me a link and I will see if I can open it from here

it comes up with the list of boxes etc on left,say kv780 clicked on that it tells me 9 files,clicked on that and blank page,used to be able to see files archives loader etc,nothing,even on the blade 500 i end up with blank screen,got boxt to check also,same blank screen.:( if it comes back great if not maybe trouble ahead.

I`ve just checked one of the 4shared bookmarks I have cacti & clicked on kvA780, blade etc & all working this end :dunno:

hmm must be just the one i saw as i just rechecked and nowt,so must be a few different accounts going around,cheers lads.

maybe its just a server problem ,it had me worried if other things were happening.

Last edited:
Back