First class form member

ianw314

TK Veteran
Just like to say a big thanks to a forum who kindly gave up many, many hours of his personal time who helped me set up my very first box. I'm not going to name him as I think it would be unfair as I don't want him getting flooded with pm's from newbies like myself asking for assistance, who is definitely thick when it comes to technical stuff!!. I knew I couldn't manage to do it on my own and honestly never thought I would manage to setup a box even with personal expert guidance, but this member gave me the confidence to try. We communicated by sending emails and photo shoots as I have very poor hearing and am unable to use the phone but I'm glad to say we got there in the end.

To my friend in Belfast from you're friend in Edinburgh, who I only met by coincidence on here, I thank you very much.

I'd also like to thank all the members on here that have passed on their wealth of knowledge and expertise to us newbies, because if it weren't for yous ... where would be?

Keep up the great work guys

To who shall not be named great work we do have great members on here who will help out the best they then go the extra mile.

Last edited:
Back