Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate and Fitness Wristband 46% off

HiTecK

Administrator
Staff member
46% off Fitbit Charge 2

https://amzn.to/2QNWnMI

fitbit.jpg

61K5FdiE2DL._SL1200_.jpg

• Pureplus Heart Rate: Continuous, automatic, wrist-based heart rate tracking without an uncomfortable chest strap.
  • All-Day Activity Tracking: Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed, active minutes and hourly activity. Charge 2 sends reminders to move that encourage you to take 250 steps every hour
  • Auto Sleep Tracking: Automatically track how long and how well you sleep and set a silent vibrating alarm. Automatically records select exercises like hiking, biking, sports and more. Charge time - One to two hours. Battery life up to 5 days
  • Auto Exercise Recognition: SmartTrack automatically recognizes select exercises (running, biking and more) and records them for you in the Fitbit app. Syncs with Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, Android 4.4 and later, and Windows 10 devices
  • Connected GPS: Connect Charge 2 with the GPS on your phone to see real-time stats like pace and distance on display and record a map of your route.Charge 2 syncs wirelessly & automatically to 200+ iPhone, Android and Windows devices

Last edited:
Does anyone have one of these? My wife has a Garmin tracker and it does all the usual, steps, calories, distance etc, but she wants one that does Heart Rate, which it looks like this one does. Just wondering if it's any good before I go ahead and buy one.

She does a lot of jogging/exercise classes and it would be good if it recorded them as well, the spec seems to suggest it does, but you can't beat a recommendation from someone who actually has one.

Does anyone have one of these? My wife has a Garmin tracker and it does all the usual, steps, calories, distance etc, but she wants one that does Heart Rate, which it looks like this one does. Just wondering if it's any good before I go ahead and buy one.

She does a lot of jogging/exercise classes and it would be good if it recorded them as well, the spec seems to suggest it does, but you can't beat a recommendation from someone who actually has one.

Check these reviews pal. https://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B01MSWF4YR/ref=acr_dpx_see_all?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

Back