[fixed]How to remove blank sky channels

rjbweb

Hi guys,
Today all documentary and kids channels are finally gone....
How do I remove all channels that are down and keep only freeview. Possibly delete all bouquets and keep freeview...
I only have sat signal no antena so I need the zgemma box otherwise I would put it in the bin....
Thanks.

ABM? Update config files first, delete bouquets, start scan...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

ABM? Update config files first, delete bouquets, start scan...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
I can't or don't know how to do what you telling me from ABM... It only updates the same bouquets and as far as I know there isn't an option to delete bouquets..
Thanks

I found this on world-of-satellite.com:
press the up or down buttons to pull up the channel list, then blue to go to favorites, then highlight the one you want to delete and hit menu and you should see a delete entry option.
I can delete bouquets or individual channels within the bouquets.
It worked for me so far...
I wonder what will happen when it download and updates but...we'll see.
thanks the same.

put the ipab [ openatv 6.0 image on your box, ] as this image does not update your bouquets..
I want my box also setup just for Freesat channels. Can you help with correct setup using Ipab i.e when it asks to choose providers i get three options : Freesat,Sky UK,Sky Ire . I assume i choose Freesat only? Or do i choose Sky Uk then FTA only?

I found this on world-of-satellite.com:
press the up or down buttons to pull up the channel list, then blue to go to favorites, then highlight the one you want to delete and hit menu and you should see a delete entry option.
I can delete bouquets or individual channels within the bouquets.
It worked for me so far...
I wonder what will happen when it download and updates but...we'll see.
thanks the same.
I have use this method and then stop ABM from updating... All is good.

Back