flash image

mark087

I all, can any one recommend a flash image with mg_cfg file in for a zgemma h2h so that I can just flash it and then enter a cw line in.
any help please many thanks............

hi thanks for reply, I have flashed the box with dragon openatv 6 series v2.2 with mg_cfg and added cw line in newcamd.list and rebooted
and still no joy. any thoughts where I am going wrong.
many thanks.............

You haven't actually described what the problem is?
Are the channels not clearing?
Try putting your line in oscam and see if that works?

I have looked at that and tried a few things and still no joy, how can I do a complete image backup from a box that is working.

Check your line details are correct in newcamd.list then blue button, sofcam panel on cam 1 check it says mgcamd if not press right till it does then start cam.

To take a complete backup of the working box if it's using OpenATV:

1. While watching tv press the blue button and scroll right and down to complete backup and press ok.

2. Press the red button (backup to hdd)

3. When backup is completed exit out and back to tv

4. Connect to your box using Filezilla (you will need the ip address of your box, username is root and no password is required) click on connect. or use windows explorer goto network you should see Zgemma H2H

5. Once connected look for hdd folder and click on it to expand it.

6. Look for fullbackup h2h folder and click on it to open it and you will see a file named 2017(date) click on it to open it and you will see a file named zegemma right click on it and click on download and the file will download to your pc's hdd

7 Insert the usb on your pc (formatted) that you normally use for flashing and click and drag the zegemma file from your pc to the usb.

8 Using the white button on the back of your box power it of now unplug your hdd or usb that you may have connected to the rear usb port.

9 Insert the usb with zegemma file on it into the usb port behind the front flap and now turn your box back on using the white button on the rear.

10 When you see update appear on the box display press the power button on the front of your box (left hand side)

11 Once you see boot on the box display use the white button on the rear to power of the box and remove the usb from the usb port and reconnect your hdd or usb in to the rear usb port and turn your box back on using the white button again. Job done.

If using Vix.

Menu, setup, vix, image manager make a new backup then your backup should be in media/hdd/imagebackups.

Back