Flashing a box problems

My friend gave me his box to flash as I have successfully done my own and my dad's but for some reason his box won't flash, have tried all the easy things like using the different USB ports, different USB pens, different skin and still no joy. Any advice will be grateful as don't want to leave him stuck with a box he can't use

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the same issue mines stuck on boot and red light if you got any luck please let me know as well.

What image you using? And are you only putting the zgemma folder on flash drive. Sometimes when you see boot on front panel you have to press the button on front of box!!

guys there are loads of posts with the same problem and answered if you looked in the zgemma section.

I tried different usb drive and different images but failed no response from the box its not a good box need more help please, i followed different instructions no good

With the USB stick in the box do the following:

Blue button -> Flash Online / Local -> Yellow button (local) -> Yello button (devices)

Now locate the USB stick in the box and then locate the zgemma folder and select it, then select the h3 folder.

You will now see two files listed. Hightlight rootfs.bin and press the Green button (flash)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back