Flashing problem

iany999

Hi
I have tried to flash my daughters new h2h box with the new update, downloaded, open with winzip, downloaded to desktop, moved to formatted usb, put into box but will not flash.

did you put the usb in the back of the box or the front?

also, it should not be in any folders - inside the download the folder should say ' zgemma', click on this. Inside it should say 'h3' - this is what should be on the usb

Hi thanks for the replies, I have tried the front and the back ports and yes it was h3 on the usb . will try the front power button and let you know, cheers.

Tried again, checked it stated force and it was, did everything right but still wont flash, driving me nuts.

hi I have the same problem tried 2 usb sticks but same thing it goes right into full boot no flash,so off to get another stick as the ones im using are old and cheap.and I think that's the problem.

hi I have the same problem tried 2 usb sticks but same thing it goes right into full boot no flash,so off to get another stick as the ones im using are old and cheap.and I think that's the problem.
are they small and formatted properly.?

Thanks willo, will give a try, shifty, i have used 4 different types of usb still no joy, but will try willo's way and get back.

Back