Flashing problem.

Carteman

Hi all. Can anyone help with flashing a new image to a dm800 it won't work through the browser route so I'm kinda stuck on how to get round it.

press power button front of dreambox then switch on dreambox da ip shows on screen use that1 in explorer for installing image.

if ur box was not showing ip then use rs232 cabel connect box with pc run universal dreamup loader click on connect then switch on dreambox and install image + bootloader this process will take 30 to 40 minutes for installing image.

press power button front of dreambox then switch on dreambox da ip shows on screen use that1 in explorer for installing image.

if ur box was not showing ip then use rs232 cabel connect box with pc run universal dreamup loader click on connect then switch on dreambox and install image + bootloader this process will take 30 to 40 minutes for installing image.
Hi mate. Won't work through browser and tried with a null modem using it with a USB adapter as don't have a 32 port, just don't recognise it. Having a right pea souper.

my friend u install and run DreamUP_patched_by_forhike_and_natas 2ndstage loader with DM800_repair first run on pc dreamup then connect rs232 cabel with pc and box click on connect at dreamup then switch on ur dreambox it must connect with dreamup loader then run DM800_repair after this click on flash select & install image after done type ip in explorer which was showing at dreamup loader then install bootloader and reboot ur box

screenshot attached after run dreamup run dream repair

Attachments

• rs232.jpg
    rs232.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 124
  • dreamup 2ndstage.jpg
    dreamup 2ndstage.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
ok i attached 2nd stage loader and bootloader for sim 2.01 ssl82. currently here i am using bootloader 84D for openpli4 image

Attachments

• 2nd_stage_pack.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 50
  • sim201-ssl82.zip
    294.9 KB · Views: 50
open loader then click connect then switch on box when box connected at below bar start that time open dm repair on that universal loader click on dream icon then press flash on universal loader select image file after done install bootloader.

dis is what i do when get no ca found or dreambox screen showing blank not showing ip

Hi did you manage to do this? You may need to try a different version of dreamup. For the firmware you're attempting to install, try 1.3.3.7

Back