Flashing with various images on H2H for IPTV

Hello, just like to share my experiences with flashing different images on the H2H box.
No tuners are connected just ethernet so running the box as a dedicated iptv box.
First image i tried was OpenATV version 6.0 also added necessary plugins. Ran very well but when connected to the satellite tuner, (cable tuner was disabled),it would sometimes lose all the channels and lose the iptv channels as well. Region area was setup correctly also epg to update daily.

OpenATV version 6.1 didnt detect the box correctly detected as H2S, loaded script, channels were added but slow at loading taking 8-10 seconds to display, then after 10-15 minutes the box kept losing its ip address.

IPabTV no problems flashing as with the others,but said Structure needs cleaning when attempting to run the script, must have been corrupted in the partition. At this stage was beginning to think the box was faulty.
OpenVix. Flashed no problems script ran perfect and all channels load up fast and no freezing glitching by far the best for this model of box, the clock doesnt work as theres a bug in the firmware but everything else spot on.
I also have the H2S box which is running wooshbuild version 7 no problems at all. Did try basebuild on the H2H was very slow so didnt bother updating to wooshbuild.

tried that didnt work installed but doesnt show up in the list of plugins? it doesnt bother me about the clock just glad the box is working good now.

It doesn't appear in plugins.
It will add an LED section in the front panel display menu.
You can change the clock settings in there.

Back