Flashing ZGemma S2

Wattsywales

Beeen tying to do this using mtpockets latest software but to joy, used HDD guru low level format (not quick one) also then fully formatted using windows (not quick format) still no joy, noticed many saying Sandisk Cruzer blade seems to be a nightmare so off to get a new one down asda, once unzipped do I need to create a Zgemma folder on my new USB for the box to pick it up or just save the root files straight on, forgive my stupidity, this is all a bit new to....So many threads to look at it gets a bit confusing, hopefully once i've sorted this the cam line will be a bit easier, fingers crossed anyway lol

flashed it now mate, just posted another thread if you would be kind enough to help me out, its along the lines of... never ftp'd anything before and lost, could i put test line on using usb instead? since flashing box EPG works sweet and ive initialised and mounted usb but even though all channels are coming up on my epg i cant even access free ones, thats before ive worked out how to put the test line on , thanks for your help though, appreciated

Dreambox control center on PC is easiest ftp. Cant be done by usb.

Check cable are in correct ports. Top lnb and bottom right as u look at

problem was I was only using one line in so disbaled the other one and its working fine, ftp'd file to box as a notepad file (CCcam.cfg case sensitive)restarted box, blue button, softcam/softcam panel ...select cam1 CCcam2.3.0 but one I installed not showing, doubt checked on filezilla and notepad file is saves in correct folder under correct name...cam looks something like below

C: cam3.uk-vsh.eu ********************
C: cam2.uk-vsh.eu ********************

Ive gone to cam info, selected var/keys and no file in there even though it appears on filezilla...file created on notepad as CCcam.cfg and saved as text doc

Last edited:
Back