flex

jibbbbbb

I no I'm in the wrong place to ask the question, but I've got a few friends with these now TV boxes which have gone down ,, ie they have lost a thing called flex ,can anyone give me a heads up on this so I can pass the info on ,, and also how come all are vu duos 2 are never effected , don't get me wrong I'm so glad I got this box it perfect thanks to you lads on here , could this happen to all are vu duo 2 boxes , many thanks in advance cheers. ;,,,,, Ps love the new look site look amazing and so simple keep it up lads

Plex lol. Yes, on Now boxes only, sky have updated them to allow no sideloading/dev menu so it wipes how Plex app was installed. No known fix. The Plex plugin on enigma2 boxes in unaffected.

Plex lol. Yes, on Now boxes only, sky have updated them to allow no sideloading/dev menu so it wipes how Plex app was installed. No known fix. The Plex plugin on enigma2 boxes in unaffected.
Hello mate how's things with you all good I hope ,,, so they are all f___ lol , don't want to get to on my high horse but are all are boxes ok for now , and why are the vu duo 2 not effected by anything cheers

Last edited:
No known fix and unless sky by VU you'll be fine! :-) I still use Plex on mines. IPTV player just as good though and free!

Hello mate how's things with you all good I hope ,,, so they are all f___ lol , don't want to get to on my high horse but are all are boxes ok for now , and why are the vu duo 2 not effected by anything cheers

Because it's a totaly different box to the vu duo 2. It's a streaming box,where as the vu is an enigma 2 sat/cable box. Sly just stopped people using plex app via their Now TV box. Not related buddy.

If you have a good plex server if you get a Roku streaming stick (roghly £39.99 , Sign up to Roku will give you a code for Plex Ask your supplier to switch your code from now tv box to Roku Or if you have Smart Tv Samsung , Lg use Plex on there

Cheers lads will pass the info on to my mates , so glad I brought the vu duo 2 now , so all these now boxes are just streaming boxes , if so why do my mates pay 70 a year for there lines I'm a bit confused , sorry for been a bit thick just like to get my head round it all ,, I pay for my lines which are perfect , so my vu duo 2 is not streaming don't get it once again sorry for been a bit thick on this cheers

Back