Football Betting Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok We are back this weekend.Dont forget your bets.Paulg and joe doing well in Premier League Well done (y).Ally had a great day last week In Championship Ally on top:happy::happy::happy:
HiTeck top of SPL Well done.(y) Come on Guys lets get cracking on this thread.Let us know your good bets :happy: And your bad bets :bang head: Good luck everyone;)

Ah Noely lollollollol But after a late start for you Noely you are doing very very well;) Its going to be a long season.Love when we have bad day all:bang head::bang head: come outlollollol Good luck noely.Give R*****s a few wins and you will top the SPL lollollollol

ian_paisley.jpg

NEVER!!!!

lol

Did you do your bets joe.Will do mine later on.You are going Down in Premier this weeklol lol lollol lol

just done for the weekend, don't forget to put your bets on, like I normally do lol LOL,,, Good luck everyone(y)

Yes ally's bets done Wheelo Thanks.Hope you all have a good football bet weekend.Only hope ally has a better onelollollollol

what in the name of al that is good happened to manu and chelsea? goddammit, outstanding so far this weekend paul g with 9 points, well done sir

Our Premier League leader is a happy West Bromwich Albion supporter tonight Wheelo.Well done paul(y) As for Utd:bang head: Hope your lot do me a favor tomorrow Wheelolol over all
Ally had a good day in bets:happy::happy:

Had the Pool for a draw today:bang head:Had City to win 3-1 Blackpool score in last second,and lost me 2 points:bang head: But im loving it.Well done all.Dont forget games in Championship on Monday.Good luck(y)

City, as usual did me no favours either ally, and as for liverpool GRRRrrr. well done to paul G again. I must remember to put on the bets every week

Sorry my friends i said in earlier post, Championship cames on monday:sorry:.Championship games are on tonight, Tue 19. Dont forget to get bets on.Good luck everyone(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back