Football Betting Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look out, ally's back in town.Good look everybody.Really looking forward to new season (y) (y) (y)

Here i am Hill,Good look for the season Buddy (y)

Not to worry Wheelo,we wont let Joe and HiTeck get too far ahead of us.Come on the Wheelo lol lol lol lol (y)

That was a brutal two match days, 4 points this weekend, 2 the week before, jeez louise, the only good point is that I am ahead of Ally lol though he hasn't bet on as many matches as me.(y)

Good luck all for the weekend matches.Wheelo watch out ally's back in town lol lol lol (y) I am sure i will be hearing a lot from hill,if all goes his way on Sunday.lol lol lol I have that one for Draw lol lol

Welcome back Ally, gotta get myself up to scratch this week(y) though I don't hold out much hope lol

+10 for me, happy enough with that, though have to change my name to AAron, or something, ally just overtook me with the same score :dunno: lol

+ 10 again this week, overtook Ally though lol top of the league one though, good guesswork lol

not doing so well - need to start picking up more points, doing well in the Scottish Prem League though.

Championship 18 points
League One 16 points

Now that's more llike it - need this to carry on throughout all the leagues

Plus 3 points tonight Guessed the result correctly 2-2 :)

Anyone else going to join in the banter? lol

Anyone have trouble getting updated scores for today I should've got 5 pts today but its showing no scores :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back