Football Betting discussions 2014 - 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remind you to turn the switch, yet I don't put my bets on, what a twit lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Had a good week last week, jumped a wee bit, hope to have as good a week this week - especially the match I am attending!! C.T.I.D.

:mancity:

Two very poor weeks for me, I did them before I went away, and it's amazing the way I thought the results were going to go lol One big winner - Maff, I think he fixes all competitions around here!!! :dunno:

What a crappy week - 6 points, but well done to Ally and HT who got 10 each.

Imagine being unhappy that your team won 4-1 ;) I had them for 3-1 Grrrr

Wheelo you are a scream lol lol.Myself i am not too sure about our Red side yet,but looking forward to tomorrows game.Hoping for the best.Good luck all our members,whoever you support for the season.(y)

Maff, stop your whining in the shoutbox LOL after a personal stewards enquiry, the bets you placed followed by the result in brackets, followed by your points (y) - No need to get EUFA/FIFA/ Premier League involved ;)

Burnley Newcastle 0 1 (1 1) 0 points
leics L/pool 1 3 (1 3) 3 points
manu stoke 2 0 (2 1) 1 point
swans QPR 1 0 (2 0 ) 1 point
palace villa 1 2 (0 1) 1 point
wba wham 0 2 (1 2 ) 1 point

Yesterdays added up to 8 if my maths is correct!

Maths not your strong suit mate???lol

Maff, stop your whining in the shoutbox LOL after a personal stewards enquiry, the bets you placed followed by the result in brackets, followed by your points (y) - No need to get EUFA/FIFA/ Premier League involved ;)

Burnley Newcastle 0 1 (1 1) 0 points
leics L/pool 1 3 (1 3) 3 points
manu stoke 2 0 (2 1) 1 point
swans QPR 1 0 (2 0 ) 1 point
palace villa 1 2 (0 1) 1 point
wba wham 0 2 (1 2 ) 1 point

Yesterdays added up to 8 if my maths is correct!

Maths not your strong suit mate???lol

Palace v villa was worth 2 points homeboy. Check the PIC. I'm not frauding, just doesn't match up. Never mind,I'll shut up about it for now.

Palace Villa should actually be worth 2 points, because you got the winning team right and by the correct margin. I don't know how to fix it, but I'll find out if we can.

Your screenshot only showed up this time that I am visiting by the way.

Palace Villa should actually be worth 2 points, because you got the winning team right and by the correct margin. I don't know how to fix it, but I'll find out if we can.

Your screenshot only showed up this time that I am visiting by the way.

Thanks wheelo.I thought I was going mad. Don't worry about fixing it,we'll keep an eye on it next week. Also,I promise not to rant all over the site again. :madsware:

Here is my screenshot.

results.jpg

Only seven points given on the ranking screen, 9 on the results screen.

Can't seem to get it the right size, click the image to zoom,

Results read 0,1,1,0,2,0,0,1,2,2 that makes 9 in my book.

I think I am being knobbled !!! lol

Last edited:
I think I am being knobbled !!!lol

Not you as well Bees, anyone would think that I was holding you two back until I can make up the 18 points or so LOL

HT, Boss, where are you, there's a revolution starting in the Footie section ;) :)

How do i join in with this? Ive clicked on the football tab at the top of the screen but there seems to be no option for me to pick results

Scroll to the top of any page, top right is a "notifications" button.

They will send you a reminder to place your bets.

Don't know how long it takes to register you.

Don't think it's long.

Click the forum button then scroll down and click on "Football Mad" in the football section to see the table

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back