ET 8000 HD football club skins for xtrend 8000

andra66

hi all does anyone know if there are any football club skins for xtrend 8000 and if there is where do i find them. many thanks in advance

yes leslie nice skin but was maybe looking for a man city one LOL only kidding yes skin like that but a celtic one any idea cheers

There is no skins available for those micky mouse teams only the red devils :woohoo:

Last edited:
So how do you make a green and white skin that doesn't look bloody awful??? With great difficulty.

Here you go. It's based on my vskin-hd skins as these were purposely made to be easily reskinned.
I have done this very quickly and is not fully tested. There may be bugs with certain things coloured incorrectly.

See Vskin thread here for the correct settings for rows, font sizes etc.
www.techkings.org/openvix-openatv-skins/94048-new-skin-vskin-hd.html

celtic-menu.jpg

celtic-tv.jpg

celtic-epg.jpg

** download now removed - sorry **

Last edited:
So how do you make a green and white skin that doesn't look bloody awful??? With great difficulty.

Here you go. It's based on my vskin-hd skins as these were purposely made to be easily reskinned.
I have done this very quickly and is not fully tested. There may be bugs with certain things coloured incorrectly.

See Vskin thread here for the correct settings for rows, font sizes etc.
www.techkings.org/openvix-openatv-skins/94048-new-skin-vskin-hd.html

View attachment 18336

View attachment 18337

View attachment 18338

I will give you a link for ipk skin file shortly.
Kiddac you have started something here and will de inundated will requests for football skins for every club going now,really looks good as all your is always top notch,The beer fund will start swelling at this rate for you

As I have just mentioned in a private message to andra66, I am only going to post the IPK file temporarily. I have to be very careful with official branding.

Last edited:
There is the copyright issue to think about i suppose but if posted anonymously i cant see how any come backs can be traced back to the skin builder,it is only being used in a private capacity really,You aint the anonymous banksy by any chance are you kiddac

Last edited:
There is the copyright issue to think about i suppose but if posted anonymously i cant see how any come backs can be traced back to the skin builder,it is only being used in a private capacity really,You aint the anonymous banksy by any chance are you kiddac

Can't help have a giggle about "us" on techkings going on about copyright for skins on our boxes that are used to ........ lol I love irony lol

Back