Football options on hotbird 13E

tiga1987

Hi all
Anyone know what options we have the upcoming season for watching footy and boxing on hotbird this coming season?
I used to get polsat previously and some other nova sports years ago but not sure whats viable since sly italia is gone as well. Not overly interested in iptv until it matures

Hi all
Anyone know what options we have the upcoming season for watching footy and boxing on hotbird this coming season?
I used to get polsat previously and some other nova sports years ago but not sure whats viable since sly italia is gone as well. Not overly interested in iptv until it matures
Polsat channels still open with a Eursub.
CANAL + SPORT HD 11278 V 27500 & CANAL + SPORT 2 HD 13E showed Premiership matches last season.
(also shown on the Spanish Movistar channels at 19E, 10818, 10936, 11436 V 22000)
Boxing channels on 13E, Fighbox HD 10911 V 27500 & Fightklub HD 11486 V 27500.
Fighbox HD has English audio & commentary.

I think the best ones on 13e will be Canal+ Sport HD and Canal+ Sport HD 2.

Some other sports channels on 13e are; nSport+. Eleven Sports HD, Dubai Sports, AD Sport 1, YAS Sports, Rai Sport+ HD. Rai Sport.

Always worthwhile checking out Ljsliveonsat.com for all sporting events coming up on all the euro sats , gives all the channels and what sats that they are showing on.

personal opinion 19east would be a better option Good hd channels for movies sports discovery channels

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

I use 1west, 13east and 19east mainly , all great for everything you mentioned above, but what i was saying in my earlier post about liveonsat is that it is a website to tell people where any sporting event is being televised and what satellites it is available on.

Hopefully this season all the PL match feeds are still on 7e/10e like they have been for the past couple of seasons - every single PL match in HD with English audio is available using Tandberg keys but you need a really big dish... I have a 1.1m but even that suffers during bad weather but given clear skies, Saturdays are great during the PL season :)

Hopefully this season all the PL match feeds are still on 7e/10e like they have been for the past couple of seasons - every single PL match in HD with English audio is available using Tandberg keys but you need a really big dish... I have a 1.1m but even that suffers during bad weather but given clear skies, Saturdays are great during the PL season :)
Hi , Ste sorry to jump in on this I am in Rochdale and was wondering if I could receive these feeds here , 1.1 diseq .... will have to search for said t.....g keys . What box is best for this . I have dream box and TM nano , also an old televes box which I used to load keys in the good old days lol . Any help would be appreciated . Sye

Hi , Ste sorry to jump in on this I am in Rochdale and was wondering if I could receive these feeds here , 1.1 diseq .... will have to search for said t.....g keys . What box is best for this . I have dream box and TM nano , also an old televes box which I used to load keys in the good old days lol . Any help would be appreciated . Sye

I am not far from you in St Helens so can't see why not ... as said though, 1.1m is borderline for signal and the slightest bit of rain or even bad clouds can affect the signal - ideally needs to be a 1.4m+ i'd say but as long as the weather is decent, a 1.1m dish and good lnb (inverto black ultra) will get you a good enough signal.

I use a Goldenbox V8 for my motorised dish which is brilliant - no channel lists but I only use it for the football so I just add all the sats / channels to favourite lists to keep them all together.

Do hotbird and 19e show the same footy as sly and BT? Some variety would be gd although I do expect I won't be able to watch all the games.
Another thing is sportv on 19e,I'm trying to maximise viable sports opportunities incase IPTV is overhyped.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I guarantee IPTV is overhyped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know. I have seen too many things overhyped!cs via BB is as good as it gets coz it's not getting uploaded elsewhere to be transmitted. If only the old days of jsc sports and nova would come back lol.. wishful thinking.

Do hotbird and 19e show the same footy as sly and BT? Some variety would be gd although I do expect I won't be able to watch all the games.
Another thing is sportv on 19e,I'm trying to maximise viable sports opportunities incase IPTV is overhyped.

No, usually different.

SporTV is only broadcast to South America.

1 West is great for various channels showing EPL and English championship plus SPL. 13 East and 19 East, pretty good for EPL and Championship, thats where i watched them at the end of last season when things went dark, downside is the foreign commentary, although my german and norwegian is coming on nicely, heh heh. But now i have got myself what seems like a decent iptv service, but the test will no doubt come when the season starts, i watched the euro u21s recently without any hiccups though. Watchin the irish open at present and ss news regularly and its perfect so hoping it continues that way. I would also say the movies on the above sats mentioned particularly 19e all are available in their original english, just a pity the football wasnt the same.

Back